Still image from Common Mistakes and Their Correction.
- 94975 (Source: National Archives)
Date produced: 1939
Kenneth F. Space
National Archives list of titled amateur films
"On camera techniques. Illustrates poor photographic scenes, what caused them, and how to avoid them." National Archives.
Produced by the Harmon Foundation, as part of the You Can Make Good Movies six lesson series.
This film is a part of the Harmon Foundation Collection held by National Archives.
Harmon Foundation Collection, National Archives
- Screened by the Rockford Movie Makers in 1940: Rockford, IL
- Screened by the Tulsa Am-Mo Club in 1941: Tulsa, OK
- Screened by the Albany Motion Picture Society in 1942: Albany, N.Y.
- Screened by the Movie Makers Club of Oklahoma City in 1942: Oklahoma City, OK
- Screened by the Brooklyn Amateur Cine Club in 1949: Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Screened by the Washington Society of Amateur Cinematographers in 1951: Washington, D.C.